Saturday 24 September 2011

24/09/2011

Finally ,have free time for me to write something .*seem like very busy BUT actually not .
HAHA .many thing to share but lazy .since today have a good mood .hmm :)
many thing happen in this week ,just a week .happy ,grieve .but anyway .it's PASSED .
-went Hong Kong ,enjoy much much there with family .LOT'S OF LOVE <3 ,lot's of picture took .memory :)
HONG KONG dim sum .MUST eat !
TONG LO WAN .HAHA:)
station :) 
ready for MACAU :)

-my lovely brother ,went UK already ,miss you much and study hard ! waitting you <3
since sem3 just start ,i still have time to meet up my friend .
-we went 'climb mountain' ,still have many to talk ,chat, share .friends are always like that :) .still remember kangsa ,bon odori that time .*laugh die .haha .one thing have to be mention ,we are matured .really :)

climb climb !
yeahh ,;D
-currently work as part time worker at UNIQLO , surprisingly ,i have been HIRED ! .my first job .
went interview with vivian and valerie ,*so serious ,but we seem like nothing .still play around .HAHA .
YEAHH .name card :)
hooiHOOICHONG !
-first time ,second time meet up with YOU .hmm .well ,slow and steady WORR ;) <3
-with ipoh friend went beer factory celebrate gene birthday ,and went ''Wing cafe ,ss2 '' with gene pass her birthday .im NO 1! yeahhh <3<3 .
wing's cafe <3
happy birthday again gene<3

well ,i STILL wait for my result ,*gan jeong .wish me luck luck ! ,still train hard hard for frisbee .gambatek for your women tournament my dear !<3,support :)
show my passport photo here arhh ,*shh .DAMN like it .HAHAHA :)

finallyy ,
gona meet my darling in 4 day more ,JUST 4 DAY !.hahaha . oh yeahhh :)
hahaha ! .MAY 2011
stay turn for the next coming photo ,with BIRKIN ! .HAHAHAHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment